Therapy that is built on the beautiful mess of life.
The challenges we face point to lessons we need to learn, and teach us resilience and self compassion.
Life’s messiness actually helps us understand who we are.
By accepting our mess, we give ourselves a foundation for growth and change.
Kim Tanzer, MSW RSW
I’m an RSW practicing psychotherapy, yoga instructor, and mindfulness meditation teacher. I offer a safe environment where we can work together to learn to love our mess.
- BA in Psychology, Cornell University
- Masters of Social Work (MSW), Carleton University
- Internship in Narrative Therapy with Bay Area Family Therapists, California
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) workshops and courses
- Co-facilitate mindfulness groups at JF&CS (Jewish Family & Child Services) for women struggling with anxiety and at JCC (Jewish Community Centre) for women who have survived abuse
My MSW is from Carleton University where I was a TA for undergraduate Women’s Studies.